How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Funny :)

Pretty funny there Samus :) I love the retro sounds, that really topped it off. The drawings were great, and this is just altogether a good improvement from your last animations. However, it certainly doesn't come close to being as good as Killing Spree.

sm00th criminul sm00th criminul

The sad thing is...

I actually really enjoy this song D:

Crappy Days Crappy Days

Ha ha loved it!

This was great! I loved it. This is definitely one of my favorite flashes. Very original, I love it.

-Sandwich- -Sandwich-

Annoying

I wouldn't have chosen this song to do an Official Music video for a song. It's a somewhat annoying song and a little repetitive. The animation, however, was great and it is an excellent jump from your old work to this. I do applaud thee.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Better than the last 2

Much better than the last 2. Good job Kirbopher, Rinachan, and all the other animators. I think it was flawless. I do understand that parts of it were supposed to look bad, which is why it didn't alter my score. Great work, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Phoenix Wrong:AssAttorney Phoenix Wrong:AssAttorney

Ok for a first...

It was ok for a first, but some of the lip syncing was off, a few parts were already in the original Phoenix Wrongs, and it's altogether unoriginal. I would also like to add that in some parts, the bodies are cut off and it just looks like a floating torso.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Loved it :D

Wow, Gene, you really improved and I'm proud. I used to watch these and show them to all of my friends, and make references to the Hyperboy series but this is just OUTSTANDING! I absolutely love it! I can't believe how much you have improved over the years! I definitely look forward to seeing more from you!

ElasticLad N' Flyboy Ep.2 ElasticLad N' Flyboy Ep.2

It has some potential.

It has potential, but it wasn't that entertaining. The animation was mediocre, but you are a beginner, so I guess that doesn't really matter. Nice use of tweens, but you're going to have to try harder next time.

JumpingGirraffe responds:

Trust me when I say Episode 3 will be a lot better!